The 1935 Mechanic Bib 11oz metal overalls by Pike-Brothers
True workwear bibs as worn in the mid 1930s. Our 1935 Mechanic Bib has been made from 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Regardless of costs and labour we made a denim cloth which is truly unique. The fit is as stylish as it is comfortable, for your everyday business and duties.
The following details characterize this item:
– 11oz raw denim, 100% cotton
– straight leg, loose fit
– button fly
– heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
– buttons and buckles made in a zinc finish
– heavy bar tacking on pockets, loops and seam ends
– hammer loop and tool pocket on the sides
– Made in Turkey
Our bibs come in the following waist sizes: 28 to 42 inch.