Our very best chopper pants
Made from our finest 11oz denim, this chopper pants model is based on a wood worker’s trousers from the mid-1930s. Hence the name: cut the tree. During this period, jeans were always meant to be worn as an over-garment. The cut was ample, which is also the case with our 1936 Chopper trousers.
Our fine Pike Brothers details characterize these denims:
– 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge (100% Cotton)
– high waist, loose fit with button fly
– heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
– buttons and buckle in zinc and black finish
– heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
– suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
– ruler pocket on right leg
– Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Chopper Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
Available in two lengths: 34 and 36 inch inseam
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.